Castle Kašperk [ Castle or ruin of castle ]
The castle was built in 1356 by Charles IV. and served for the protection of Šumava border district of.
later on its owners often changed and since 1617 it has been described as a "deserted chateau".
In 1655 it is affedcted by the edict of the emperor Ferdinand III. ordering the destruction of some castles.
341 19 Kašperské HoryCzechia (CZ)
tel: (+420) 376 582 324
Type: Castle or ruin of castle
LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 2, 01.04.2005 v 12:56 hodin
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule ®